At Public Label, we hack culture. We’re a fully integrated agency who blends the immense power of culture with a deep understanding of audience motivations to create powerful ideas across experiential marketing, shopper marketing and brand advertising to accelerate growth.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking a strong data professional and data forward storyteller to join our team to help build stronger, data/insight led plans for our clients. As the Data and Insights Manager, you will work with the client’s loyalty, POS, media spend data, as well as retailer data and 3rd party data providers such as Numerator and Pulsar to mine performance insights that can be applied to accelerate, inform and drive growth for our client’s brands. You will report to the SVP of Integrated Marketing and we’d prefer to have this role based in the Denver area, but we’re open to the role being remote within the US.
What You Will Work On
- Leverage internal, client-based, and retailer data sources to understand business performance and mine insights that can be applied to unlock growth and improve programming efficiency.
- Oversee Public Label’s proprietary analytics model used to understand campaign and tactic level ROAS and mine the insights from it drive stronger marketing effectiveness.
- Design and implement tests to measure the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Leverage advanced analytics to keep improving the understanding of customer behavior, including segmentation and valuation
- Develop customized reporting, by client, to aid in better decision making by internal teams and our clients
- Demonstrate the ability to cut through data clutter and identify what is most important
- Draft client ready decks and present fact-based arguments influentially
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject
- At least 3-5 years of work experience
- Expertise in IRI/Nielsen data and how to interpret that data to diagnose brand performance
- Expertise in data analysis and visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques, such as predictive modeling, regression analysis, A/B testing, marketing mix, and lifetime value
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management and process skills
- Ability to engage in a consultative manner with clients
Public Label provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.