XM ACCOUNT MANAGER
Annual Salary range: 56,000 - 75,000
Do you have 3-5 years of Account Management experience in a marketing agency? Have you worked with clients in spirits and/or luxury brand industries? Do you have a proven ability to grow existing business? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join our team. We’re looking for someone who can take on day-to-day client liaison on all programs from development through complete execution, managing all facets independently with little supervision. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of experiential marketing concepts and experience with integrated marketing events, event production, promotions, and on- and off-premise sampling programs.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Handling the overall management of projects, always striving to push the standards on agency output and maximization of client relationships, ROI, and account profitability.
- Fully understanding the client’s business needs and challenges (including current industry knowledge), while staying committed to delivering the agency’s business objectives and goals
- Assuring resources are marshaled and effectively applied to the account
- Fostering strong relationships built on trust with both the client and internal teams
- Aiding in the development of inspired briefs and/or program documents with leadership
Creating strong presentations and/or program documents and reports to clients
- Keeping senior account lead informed of all account activities.
- Providing added value to client business through seamless execution, innovative solutions, and progressive ideas.
- Developing, managing, and reconciling budgets
- Forecasting client revenue
- Managing direct reports, providing coaching and direction as needed
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of event marketing experience
- Minimum 3 years of agency experience; spirits category/luxury brand experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of working within the three-tier distribution system
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to grow existing business
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and lead a team
- Sound industry knowledge, solid judgement, and confirmed strategic planning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
- Budget management expertise
- Ability to travel (approximately 20 – 30% of the time)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to include 18 days of paid time off plus 5 floating holidays to use at your leisure, paid company holidays, 401(k) company matching, health, dental, vision coverages, the ability to work remotely, and a very fun culture and team!