Salary Range : $50,000 - $60,000
Do you have at least 2 years of event production experience? Have you worked with clients in the spirits category/luxury brand industry? Do you have knowledge of experiential marketing concepts and experience with integrated marketing events, event production, and promotions? If so, we may have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a super-star Production Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the production needs of the agency.
Core job responsibilities:
- Product & asset procurement (including vendor bidding, selection, contracting and ongoing vendor management support)
- Collaborate with project management on timelines and workback schedules
- Collaborate with regional internal field teams on asset audit, reorders, refurbish, etc.
- Day to day logistics managements including storage, transportation, asset management
- Manage onsite promotional staff and third-party vendors as needed
- Ability to travel nationwide up to 40% is a must
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years of agency or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Sound industry knowledge, solid judgement, and confirmed strategic planning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to include 18 days of paid time off plus 5 floating holidays to use at your leisure, paid company holidays, 401(k) company matching, health, dental, vision coverages, the ability to work remotely, and a very fun culture and team!