XM REGION COORDINATOR
Have you ever wanted to work in a fun and exciting marketing agency and provide the highest quality level of service to luxury brand clients? Are you good at building strong relationships, market outreach, and have strong organizational skills? Do you enjoy traveling and live events? If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
We are actively looking for a Region Coordinator to assist our team in providing outstanding service and project management on their account(s). The primary responsibility is completing various admin tasks, day to day outlined in project plans, organization, management, and tracking of project work within the agency daily.
Ability to travel up to 25% is a must!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Working directly with region manger to continuously recruit and train staff per agency standards and client guidelines
- Assist with administrative tasks, including approval, and staffing of events in the portal system, weekly audits of recaps, and completing data entry as needed into portal system
- Calling of booked accounts 72 hours prior to activation and follow up as needed with region manager
- Day-to-day liaison for field staff and logistics team
- Traveling to events and managing specific tasks assigned before, during, and after activation
- Assisting with logistical needs for field teams across markets as needed, responsible for ensuring project materials are received by logistic teams
- Producing weekly activation calendars and sharing out to agency partners
- Remaining current on all aspects of client marketing trends and other areas affecting the client’s business
Ideal candidates will have:
- Interest in event marketing required; agency experience preferred; spirits category/luxury brand experience a bonus
- Ideally 1 -2 years’ experience in the experiential marketing field, within the luxury / spirits space a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- A “can-do” attitude, ambitious and hungry with a competitive spirit
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Plays well with others in a team-driven environment
- Systematic and logical – develops and uses effective processes
- Strong organization skills
- Willingness to travel and work onsite at live events
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to include 18 days of paid time off plus 5 floating holidays to use at your leisure, paid company holidays, 401(k) company matching, health, dental, vision coverages, the ability to work remotely, and a very fun culture and team!