Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000
Who we are:
Public Label is a new North American creative agency dedicated to hacking culture to
fuel ideas that lead to stronger connections between brands and people.
We strive to build a culture where people come to Public Label to collaborate, have fun,
and do the best work of their lives while pursuing ideas that shift hearts and minds.
Our work is fully integrated and covers everything from brand strategy, advertising
campaigns, experiential, retail engagement, shopper marketing, digital, social media,
and video content.
Who we seek:
Public Label seeks a Project Manager in our Boulder office to work across all channels
and client businesses. The Project Manager oversees and coordinates the flow of all
projects across the agency. They are in charge of reviewing the status of all active
jobs and ensuring task allocations and project prioritization. The Project Manager
keeps track of and physically shifts jobs or projects from one staff member to the
next as needed, staying on top of changes in a project’s timing and progress to
provide a daily and accurate traffic schedule.
The Project Manager at Public Label is an adept problem-solver. You are a person
who is good at foreseeing obstacles and identifying solutions, which leads to keen
forecasting and a mastery of time management. You’re also a dedicated team player
and a strong planner with keen verbal and written communication abilities. You must
thrive on creative energy and work well in a fast-paced environment with team
members scattered across various locations and time zones.
This role reports to the Head of Integrated Production (or Executive Creative
What you’ll do:
• Has a solid understanding of strategy, account management, creative
• Stay up to date on the latest project management methods and software.
• Determine and help define the project’s scope and team goals.
• Put forth recommendations for resources required to achieve objectives and
manage timelines and hours effectively and efficiently.
• Prepare a budget based on the scale of the project and the resources required.
• Keep track of hours and expenditures to meet project budgets.
• Create a clear project timeline and work plan and implement it accordingly.
• Keep stakeholders up to date on the project’s strategy, progress, and changes
• Throughout the project’s execution, apply industry best practices,
methodologies, and standards.
• Evaluate the project’s performance and find opportunities for improvement.
• Interact with clients to learn about project objectives, requirements, and
• Collaborate with cross-discipline department heads to establish creative briefs,
schedules and assign tasks per project.
• Streamline communications between all parties working on projects.
• Verify the accuracy of all project deliverables.
• The role will involve daily contact with clients as needed by the agency team.
• Knows how to close completed jobs and ensures billing is submitted using
project management software.
• Any issues affecting job quality, deadlines, or costs should be reported to the
project team leaders.
What you need:
The successful candidate can juggle multiple projects, be bold, driven, detail-oriented,
amicable, a strong collaborator, and passionate about producing exceptional work.
• Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, or a related
• Two to four years of project management experience at an advertising or
marketing agency is preferred.
• Certification as a Project Management Professional (CAPM) is preferred.
• Capacity to think of new ways to tackle problems and streamline productivity.
• Knowledge of 360 marketing and advertising channels is essential.
• Working knowledge of Project Management tools such as Basecamp, Slack,
Monday, and others are tools that you should be familiar with.
• General knowledge of Print Production, Digital Production, HTML, CSS, Vue.js,
and APIs (or willingness to learn).
• Tools, best practices, trends and methods for improving project management
are welcomed and encouraged.
• Unwavering attention to detail
• Calm under pressure, curious, adaptive, driven, and focused.
• Interpersonal skills, resourcefulness, and team collaboration are required.
• Personally motivated to execute projects according to the scope, budget, and
• Trustworthiness, integrity, and a desire to help others succeed are paramount.
• A can-do attitude and readiness to go above and beyond to meet project goals
while helping to manage time and budgets.
What to expect:
We are a bustling agency, and at times, deadlines are tight, and expectations are
perpetually high. As a result, hours can ebb and flow, with late hours sometimes (but not
often) being necessary. We do it because we’re passionate about building a great agency,
doing great work, career fulfillment, and enjoy working together as a team. However, we
always strive to balance work and life and will ensure you are treated fairly.
Your most important attributes will be leading by example, a positive attitude, a hardcore
work ethic, a solid sense of adventure, ability to take smart risks and adapt to new and
Public Label is committed to creating an inclusive workspace and employee experience
for all regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, and disability. As a team
of creative-minded people, our solemn responsibility is to foster an environment
reflective of our most cherished asset– our people. This belief inspires collaboration,
respect, growth and delivers equitable outcomes for clients, employees, vendors, and the
communities we live and serve.