Account Supervisor (Denver/Boulder)
At Public Label we are driven by our mission – which is to hack the nuances of human behaviour and cultural moments to be heard, be relevant and be insightful to grow our client’s business. Embracing this ideal, we are looking for an experienced and innovative creative writer that will be creating content and make ideas come to life at the speed of culture!
Do you have at least 7 years of experience as an Account Supervisor in a marketing agency? Do you have strong knowledge of experiential marketing concepts and experience with integrated marketing events, event production, promotions, and on- and off-premise sampling programs? If so, we may have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a super-star Account Supervisor to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for being the client lead while adding strategic input alongside the senior management team. You will also lead overall project management to produce client integrated marketing campaigns. Experience in the spirits category/luxury brand industry is highly preferred. Ability to travel nationwide up to 40% is a must!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Leading, maintaining and supporting client growth strategies contributing to increased agency performance ratings and incremental revenues
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships that consistently reinforce agency’s core values and superior performance on each and every project
- Developing and delivering powerful strategic insights on client presentations leading to superior programs and incremental billings
- Contributing & participating in 360º client / agency marketing teams
- Oversee/Manage creative development, ensuring brand priorities and core message communication while adhering to brand guidelines
- Identifying opportunities for agency growth within existing client relations while mining for organic progression
- Leading the professional development of Account and Sr. Account Managers to provide guidance and support that drive the growth of the individual
- Demonstrating knowledge of client brands and the categories in which they play
- Demonstrating senior leadership by supporting Director and Group Account Directors in developing the internal client service team by sharing knowledge and best practices
- Gathering key program feedback from Field Management teams to provide client recommendations and improvements/enhancements for future programs
- Maintaining knowledge base of spirits industry, brand and competitive knowledge for all brands within client’s portfolio
- Participating in evaluation and measurement of business results and consumer insights
- Budgeting and process-oriented mastermind
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum 7+ years of agency or related experience; spirits category/luxury brand experience preferred
- Experience working within the three-tier distribution system
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- Ability to lead a client
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities and lead a team
- Ability to bring forward innovative ideas that excite the client and drives business forward
- Progress projects through potential barriers while guiding the client through each step
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Sound industry knowledge, solid judgement, and confirmed strategic planning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
- Budget management expertise
We offer a competitive salary and benefits to include 18 days of paid time off plus 5 floating holidays to use at your leisure, paid company holidays, 401(k) company matching, health, dental, vision coverages, the ability to work remotely, and a very fun culture and team!
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted to move forward. Public Label is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.